Welcome to my blog!

Are you interested in weird things? This is a differently-styled bulletin board. Keep checking back. My dream for this is that one day, it'll be a widespread news site like Huffington Post and Business Insider.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whitney Houston, Pop Legend, Dead at 48

                                          photo source: http://whitney-houston-fans.blogspot.com/

Today is a day of mourning for people all around the world, as yesterday the 80s pop star Whitney Houston was found dead in Beverly Hilton Hotel.

Singers known to be influenced by Whitney Houston are Celine Dion, Mariah Carey (who's often compared to Houston), Christina Aguilera and many more.

It is possible that she was at a pre-Grammy awards party.

Since this is all over the news, I decided to add it to my blog too. I would've added it last night, except I found out at about 9:00 or so and I wanted to watch Chopped.

Avril Lavigne wrote on Twitter/Facebook: "RIP Whitney Huston. The World Will Always Love You."

Whitney Houston will never be forgotten. RIP Whitney Elizabeth Houston.

~V

No comments:

Post a Comment