Welcome to my blog!

Are you interested in weird things? This is a differently-styled bulletin board. Keep checking back. My dream for this is that one day, it'll be a widespread news site like Huffington Post and Business Insider.

Friday, February 17, 2012

MGA Applauded for Creating Bald Bratz Dolls

I was surfing the web when I came across an article on Doll Diaries--this one.

MGA, the company that owns the Bratz dolls, has created a whole new line of Bratz dolls--they're called True Hope Bratz®.

After reading some comments, I've come to the conclusion that, during the June 2012 release of them, they'll be hugely successful.

Each doll comes wigless, obviously, as well as a girl-sized stretchy beaded bracelet that shows their support for everyone struggling with cancer, and a beanie-style hat to cover the dolls' heads.

I believe that MGA created this line obviously to show people what kids are going through, but also because of the recent demands for a Bald Barbie--however, Mattel doesn't seem interested in the concept. Anyhow, if they were, MGA could've completed the task more easily as they are a smaller company.

~V

No comments:

Post a Comment