Welcome to my blog!

Are you interested in weird things? This is a differently-styled bulletin board. Keep checking back. My dream for this is that one day, it'll be a widespread news site like Huffington Post and Business Insider.

Thursday, January 26, 2012

EASY hairstyles

HEY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lanie here! I'm sure you've heard lots about me :)
Ignore Kirsten, she always calls me Delaney. That's my full name :(

So, I've got two simple hairstyles here! Each of them have a theme.

INDIVIDUALITY
You need:
Two medium-sized hair elastics
Four bobby pins
Hairbrush
Misting bottle (optional)

1. Brush your hair thoroughly, going from the ends and working your way up.
2. Take two semi-small sections framing both sides of your face and braid both of them.
3. Tie them off with elastics.
4. Take the one on the doll's left, swing it to the other side, and pin the ends down with two bobby pins.
5. Repeat on other side.

HIPPIE
Two small-sized elastics (preferably clear)
One scrunchy/large-sized elastic
Hair clip
Hairbrush
Misting bottle (optional)

1. Take two small sections of hair framing your face.
2. Braid them and tie off with the small-sized elastics.
3. Connect the ends in the back using the hair clip.
4. Tie the ponytail off using a scrunchy or large-sized elastic.

Love, Peace and Awesomeness,
Delaney Danielle!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment